Welcome to APRIL! Another month down in the pursuit of summer 😉
April is SPRING so here are 10 reasons that I am smiling this month and why you should too!
1. Cereal is back in my life and it should probably be in yours too. Although, I do have to say that while I love cereal as a snack, it just doesn’t make the best meal/breakfast. I had a nice bowl this morning but I missed my oatmeal or yogurt or toast when I started getting hungry shortly after.
I had some fiber one with some frozen banana (love it because it makes the milk super cold and creamy) and raisins with some whole foods unsweetened, original almond milk.
Cereal has a tendency to make you really full and then one hour later you are hungry again. SO, I definitely look at cereal as a treat or dessert in my life. I love snacking on it plain 🙂 We indulged a bit this weekend in some Peanut Butter Toast Crunch…like eating a butter finger. So you should smile because someone thought to create that. MMmMMm peanut buttery goodness. We also grabbed some delicious Fiber One Honey Clusters and Frosted Shredded Wheat along with some cheerios for some fun on Easter Morning.
2. Spring means sunshine and sunshine means hiking. Being outside in the sun is like the best form of medicine.
3. Sunshine also means FROYO. I always crave frozen yogurt. Period. And when I finally do get it, I am one happy camper.
We went to a new place called Boom! I loved it and really appreciated their smaller cup sizes mainly because I like to have everything fitting together in a compact cup. For some reason, in my mind, the larger the cup, the more spread out the yogurt will be and the faster it will melt. So having a smaller cup just eases my mind.
4. Spring also means rain, which means places like this are going to get even more gorgeous. So smile when it rains (even when you secretly want to complain)!
5. Easter means beautiful Eater eggs as a centerpiece which later means eggs for days. SO that is worth smiling about.
6. I can now say that I graduate next month, which is exciting but also makes me sentimental. It reminds me to try to enjoy each moment and appreciate wherever you are in life.
7. Lent is a time of giving something up and now that lent is over our Pastor at church challegned us to take something up. Add something to our lives that we have been meaning to add that we know would be beneficial. I am still deciding exactly what I want to do, but I think this is a great idea and a great challenge and I am excited about it.
8. We are doing another showing of MissRepresentation this month which reminds us to be proud of our bodies and treat them with respect and respect and love the people around us!
9. You are beautiful and wonderful just the way you are. So you should definitely be smiling by now.
10. He is STILL RISEN!